Here's how Ms. Edlyn Liza Espiritu raised funds for the #SaloSalo campaign in 2017!
The Philippine Navy Seal (Naval Special Operations School) have raised 107 meals in their boodle fight #SaloSalo. Thanks to Cdr Joel Cabigon for hosting it!
A year-end fundraising campaign of Reach Out Feed Philippines that aims to provide at least 10,000 meals for undernourished Filipino children. Proceeds of this campaign will be used to fund #ProjectBaon in the School Year 2020-2021. This feeding program provides undernourished children in different parts of the Philippines with school meals.
Our team's Christmas party last year was more meaningful because we responded to the #SaloSalo campaign.
If you are a part of any gathering from November 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020: A reunion, a company Christmas party, a family get-together or even a simple lunch-out or dinner, rally your friends and families and agree on a target number of meals you'd like to raise, for the beneficiaries of #ProjectBaon, that would provide the daily school meals of undernourished children until the end of School Year 2020-2021.
Here's how to join:
1. Decide on the number of meals you would like to raise for the beneficiaries of #ProjectBaon.
2. Sign up here: SaloSalo Sign-Up Form
2. Download your #SaloSalo party kit to make your party extra special.
3. For parties in the Philippines, gather the contributions from your friends/families and deposit the cash donation to:
BANK NAME: BDO (BANCO DE ORO)
ACCOUNT NAME: REACH OUT AND FEED PHILIPPINES INC.
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: SAVINGS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 002-490416118
4. For parties in other countries, you may remit your donations through our Global Giving page. Please click here for the link: #ProjectBaon at Global Giving
5. Share photos and videos of your #SaloSalo parties in all your social media accounts! Please use the following hashtags:
6. For any further inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chelsea at 09168480081